Feedback / Suggestions

Niranthara Jyothi Yojane

Niranthara Jyothi Scheme is a major project implemented by Government of Karnataka. The Scheme was taken up on pilot basis during 2008-09. The scheme is implemented in two phases covering 131 Taluks.

The Government of Karnataka has approved the implementation of Niranthara Jyothi scheme at a total cost of Rs 2672.35 Crores with 40% equity and ESCOMs to borrow the remaining 60% of the project cost as loan.

NJY Physical Progress(Phase 1 &2) as on 30.04.2020

 SL.           No.         

Name of the ESCOM

No. of Taluks

No. of proposed 11kV NJ feeders

Progress achieved (No. of feeders completed)

% Progress

1

BESCOM

42

542

542

100%

2

CESC

24

367

367

100%

3

HESCOM

34

444

444

100%

4

GESCOM

30

351

351

100%

5

HRECSL

01

19

19

100%

Total

131

1723

1723

100%

 

Last Updated: 15-06-2020 04:00 PM Updated By: Joint Secretary



Disclaimer :

Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations.The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion

Terms & Conditions

  • Copyright Policy
  • Hyperlinking Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Help
  • Screen Reader Access
  • Guidelines

Visitors

  • Last Updated​ :
  • Visitors Counter :
  • Version :
CONTENT OWNED AND MAINTAINED BY : Energy Department
Designed and Developed by: Center for e-Governance - Web Portal, Government of Karnataka ©2020, All Rights Reserved.